Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Challenged...

Man, every single time I hear the Lyrics from this guy's songs, I am so unbelievably challenged. Challenged to make my life count for more. His name is Todd Agnew. I heard one of his newest songs today. It's called Peace On Earth and here are some of the lyrics...

As long as we say prayers for our children that we do not pray for others
There won’t be peace on earth
And as long as we take offerings for those in need to appease our guilt over our greed
There won’t be peace on earth

When a Chinese girl and a Haitian boy and an American child all share the same toys
There might be peace on earth
When the TV brings a tear to our eyes and it’s not a movie, but news of a hungry child across the world
There might be peace on earth

When the Lord of all is the Lord of each and I love you like He loves me
There might be…No, there will be peace on earth.

4 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey Brittain said...

Way to get personal on here ;) Girls....Your work lately has been phenomenal! You're doing a great job!

July 17, 2007 at 9:02 PM  
Blogger Stacy Cross said...

Amen, ladies. :)

July 19, 2007 at 11:27 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wonderful lyrics. One little known fact about me is that I grew up in a very musical home. I play the piano and compose my own music. I have a great appreciation for music and great lyrics.

July 20, 2007 at 2:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you Girls for sharing your love for God with your professional lives. I believe that is the main reason you two are so successful in life and business. Keep up the great work with so much zest for life.
Much love,
Debra

September 5, 2007 at 10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home