Thursday, June 26, 2008

Seniors Part One

I remember back in 1997 walking into the high school cafeteria with no make-up, wet hair, my wind pants unzipped at the ankles, and a triple XL t-shirt. This was the daily routine for me. :)
Pretty sure this does not happen in high school cafeterias anymore! (Maybe it never did, maybe it was just me :) )
The seniors we are meeting these days are the coolest of cool... They are fun, confident, & unique.
Just look at the pictures of Krista and Justin below.. You will definitely see what I am talking about.
Stay tuned.. More to come!























6 Comments:

Blogger Stacy Cross said...

These are gorgeous - great job, girls!

June 27, 2008 at 10:43 AM  
Blogger Callie said...

great job! now I want to see some pics from the Mexico trip!

June 27, 2008 at 7:01 PM  
Blogger Jennifer N. said...

These rock!! Love them all. And, yes. I'm in full agreement about not being near as cool as these kids are when I was in high school. I'm going to blame that on the 90's:) No fair!

These pics are fabulous!

June 29, 2008 at 9:29 PM  
Blogger Michelle Guzman said...

Love!!!! I especially love the third photo (the one with the blue dress).

June 30, 2008 at 10:33 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Beautiful setting for these pics! Especially the reed background. I'm kind of glad I was in high school during "grunge" - it only took me 10 minutes to get out the door :-)

June 30, 2008 at 11:46 AM  
Blogger Sobrina Tung said...

Wow, amazing photos. You are so talented!

July 26, 2008 at 3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home