Tuesday, August 28, 2007

We've been tagged!

So, we’ve recently been made aware that there is a new trend in the photography blogging world. It’s a little game of “TAG.” We’ve been tagged by two of our photo friends Melissa Breedlove and Jennifer Nichols. So, this little game of tag requires that we share eight facts about ourselves, then tag other photographers. So, here it goes.

(we totally ripped the words above off of Melissa's blog, just so ya know)



About Kellie:

1. I get out of the shower completely wet. It is hard to explain. I do use a towel but mostly it's just for looks. I wrap it around my body but I actually just air dry. It takes quite a while.
(Once my college roommates actually made a video about it). Weird..huh?

2. I married my high school boyfriend. We dated for 7 years before we actually tied the knot.
We were married on July 17th, 2004.

3. I can count on both hands how many times a year I actually wear my hair down. It takes too much time to blow-dry.. I just can't seem to make it a priority in my life.

4. Until about 3 weeks ago, I was not only a photographer but a kindergarten teacher as well.
I taught at Lamar Primary in New Braunfels for 5 years! I put in my resignation in order to devote more time to photography.

About Traci:
1. My favorite food is french fries. I can't get enough.

2. I am terrified of lizzards. Not like most people are scared of roaches...more like how people are scared of sharks. They absolutely make my skin crawl. I have nightmares about them. I can't go in my house if one is sitting on the porch. It's not healthy actually...still trying to get to the bottom of this one.

3. I have worked the last couple of years, part time for a non-profit organization that aids women who find themselves in crisis pregnancies. I love everything about this organization...the love and grace of Christ are the cornerstones. I have a passion for people and ministry and hope to be involved in one way or another for the rest of my life.

4. I will give birth to a sweet baby girl named Caroline at the end of October. It is our first child, and we can't wait. Her name is Caroline, in part because we love the name and in part because we dated and fell in love in North Carolina...awwwww.

We tag:

Ali Portis

Karyn Jud

Lindsey Brittain

Marcus Revilla

Meggie Velasco

3 Comments:

Blogger Courtney Sprague said...

Your facts confirm again why y'all are the coolest! I love it! (Now back to work....I tagged you too, so 4 more facts from each of you.) ;)

August 28, 2007 at 10:46 PM  
Blogger Jennifer Nichols said...

Kellie, I didn't know that you were a kindergarten teacher, how fun! I bet the kids adored you.

And Traci, can't wait to meet little Caroline! LOVE the name!

August 30, 2007 at 1:19 PM  
Blogger Now and Then Photography said...

I can't wait to see some new stuff girls. Your work is amazing. I also can't wait to see some maternity pics!!

September 7, 2007 at 9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home