Saturday, October 20, 2007

Heather & Steven...Southwest School of Art and Craft








































We had a blast at Heather and Steven's wedding. These two live in DC, so they planned the entire thing from there...with lots of help from our good friend Wendee at Lucie's Events who was the coordinator. They opted to see each other before their wedding so two things happened: 1. They were able to have a very intimate moment together before seeing anyone else (which we got pictures of) and 2. We had plenty of time to get some great images for them of their wedding party and of the two of them. We hope they will enjoy these for a lifetime!


After the ceremony, we wrapped up the last minute family photos and they were able to get into their reception without much delay.

Thanks Heather and Steven for giving us the opportunity to document your wedding day!

9 Comments:

Blogger Wendee said...

yay! more more more!

October 23, 2007 at 9:15 AM  
Blogger Karyn Hatch said...

AMAZING!!! Wow...these are awesome and I love the layouts! Looks like a fun wedding! Well done girlies!

October 24, 2007 at 4:07 PM  
Blogger Jennifer Nichols said...

Love the shots with the couple and the group shots along the wall. Fabulous as always!!

October 24, 2007 at 6:08 PM  
Blogger Stacy Cross said...

Awesome job, girls!!! I love your colors on these - just so warm!

October 24, 2007 at 6:11 PM  
Blogger Alison Portis said...

oh my goodness! You girls are
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!

October 25, 2007 at 10:43 AM  
Blogger Alison Portis said...

teach me how to be as good as you... ;) I look forward to this weekend!

October 25, 2007 at 10:45 AM  
Blogger Courtney Sprague said...

WOW!!! so beautiful!! you two are fabulous!

October 25, 2007 at 10:01 PM  
Blogger Stacy Cross said...

WHY is my post not on here? I commented on this wedding last week! :( I LOVE it! You guys did a phenomenal job!

October 30, 2007 at 12:27 PM  
Blogger Stacy Cross said...

Oh I'm an idiot . . . my post from last week IS on here. I'm gonna go take a nap before I hurt somebody. :)

October 30, 2007 at 12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home