Monday, August 4, 2008

Another Caroline and her sweet family

She is cute and fun just like my Caroline...and they are within a month and a half apart! I can honestly say I have never met a Caroline that wasn't cool ;)

So, here are a few of our favorites from our session with Caroline and her parents, Resha & Gabe. Resha, co-owner of 36th Street Events, is one of our sweet friends in the business. If you are a bride or planning some other type of events, you should seriously check out their site. Resha and her partner Lindy are crazy talented and so much fun!





















4 Comments:

Blogger Ginger Diaz said...

Wow girls!! These are delicious! I especially love the one with Caroline's belly and the closeup of her & her mom. Beautiful.

August 4, 2008 at 9:06 PM  
Blogger Karyn Hatch said...

beautiful! I really like the 5th one down...it's so precious!

August 4, 2008 at 9:33 PM  
Blogger Jennifer N. said...

These are wonderful!! I love the ones of them lying on the bed with Caroline in the foreground. They'll cherish these forever.

August 6, 2008 at 4:08 PM  
Blogger Stacy Cross said...

Aw, I love those guys! These images are gorgeous!!!

August 6, 2008 at 10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home