Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Angelica & E

I forgot how much fun these two were until we were re-united at their engagement session. Honestly, that first meeting with them was possibly one of the most fun times in my life.. Well, I guess that is a little extreme..but I do remember laughing hysterically as if we were all old friends..(Jessica included).

The only problem we ran into with these two, was my lack of proper pronunciation.. Yes, it's true..I have yet to pronounce the groom's name right! So, we just call him E..

And Angelica..she is a great girl. So sweet, so thoughtful!! The first thing she said to me on her wedding day was "How is Traci?" Always thinking of others..

That brings up my next point... Traci was not able to be at Angelica & E's wedding because she was hours away from delivering baby Caroline (we thought). So, my good friends Lindsey & Ali shot with me.

The 3rd collage (cake & flowers) is actually all Lindsey. Great details..huh?

A big thanks to Jessica at Something to Celebrate for sending these two our way!






7 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey Brittain said...

We did a good job! I love the church shot! That turned out really well!

November 7, 2007 at 12:05 AM  
Blogger Courtney Sprague said...

Beautiful!! What a fun day and gorgeous pics!

November 7, 2007 at 11:36 AM  
Blogger Something To Celebrate said...

Excellent job as usual, ladies! I can't wait to see the rest. :) *mwah!*

November 7, 2007 at 1:01 PM  
Blogger Alison Portis said...

sweeeeet! They were so much fun.

November 9, 2007 at 9:30 PM  
Blogger Jennifer Nichols said...

LOVE the ring shot!! Beautiful work as always!

November 11, 2007 at 4:56 PM  
Blogger elite video productions said...

Wow! Amazing shots. Love the fisheye! Just bought one for our wedding films. Can't wait to use it!

Still looking for the day we can work together!

Sam
www.elitevp.com

November 14, 2007 at 12:25 PM  
Blogger Travis - BTLProductions said...

Y'all did a fantastic job! I love being able to see the end result after doing an event with you. VERY excited about how our wedding photos will turn out!

A&E loved the video I produced for them - I'm happy to get y'all a copy if you wanna check it out. Talk soon!

January 15, 2008 at 4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home