Friday, December 14, 2007

Traci's Shower

About 2 weeks ago, we threw a shower for Traci in our hometown of Harlingen. I believe they call it a "sip and see'.. This is where the baby is invited too! It was so much fun & Baby Caroline received tons of great books for her library..She is going to have some crazy reading skills when she enters kindergarten.

Anyhow, the bad news about this post is that when Traci & I are not working, we become extremely lazy with the camera.... So, we left the shower with the following 4 pictures!



These are my beautiful nieces, Bailey & Caroline, holding little baby Caroline!

This is Caroline Lenae & Caroline Jane.. sweet!


YUM!


Meet Abigail. She is a good little hostess.

Oh & I also stole this one off of a cf card that was left at my house.. Traci took this at home about 2 weeks ago..Precious, isn't she?

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Traci,

She is beautiful! I hope I get to meet her in person someday soon. We will be in Harlingen for Christmas- so maybe you or Kellie will be there too!

December 14, 2007 at 8:54 PM  
Blogger Lindsey Brittain said...

She is way cute! Glad she's finally here!

December 15, 2007 at 9:07 AM  
Blogger Karyn Hatch said...

She is Beeeautiful Traci! Can't wait to meet her!

December 17, 2007 at 7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home