Friday, January 11, 2008

10 weeks!







We put Caroline through a mini photoshoot yesterday on her 10 week birthday. I can't believe how fast she is growing. Every single day is full of new surprises...my favorite being her new desire to sleep longer at night. She is sleeping like a rock star...7 hour stretches and then another 3 or 4. Would you believe I have to waker her up most mornings?!?!

Being up for about 45 minutes each night still takes it out of me, but I will count my blessings!!

This little chick looks just like her daddy. Most of you have never seen my husband, but take my word for this one ;) One day I will have to post a picture of him. Oh, and props to Lindsey Brittain for the hoodie idea!

Hope you enjoy this sweet little face as much as I do.
Traci

10 Comments:

Blogger Stacy Cross said...

She is simply, truly BEAUTIFUL. HAPPY B_DAY TRACI!!!!!!!!!

January 11, 2008 at 2:10 PM  
Blogger Jennifer Nichols said...

Oh my gosh!! She's is sooo beautiful!! What a lucky Mama you are! Great photos!

January 11, 2008 at 5:09 PM  
Blogger danacabrown said...

Traci, Thank you for posting pictures of your sweet baby girl. Is is so fun to see her change so much so fast. I can't wait to meet her!
Danni

January 11, 2008 at 5:24 PM  
Blogger Wendee said...

how freaking adorable!!!

January 13, 2008 at 8:54 AM  
Blogger Lindsey Brittain said...

I love the second one...she looks so over this photo shoot...haha! Very cute!

January 13, 2008 at 10:19 AM  
Blogger Amy DeYoung said...

SOOOO Precious!! Love that sweet face :)

January 15, 2008 at 1:08 PM  
Blogger Now and Then Photography said...

I wish my kids would have slept that much at such a young age, count your blessings. She is adorable. I can't wait to see more of her.

January 16, 2008 at 8:28 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Too cute!!! She looks so delicate, so scrumptious that I just want to nibble on her! - Ginger

January 20, 2008 at 6:41 PM  
Blogger Alison Portis said...

sooo cute! She totally looks like her Daddy...I was showing Stoney the pictures and said, "Holy cow, she looks so much like Traci's husband!" Miss you girls!

January 22, 2008 at 9:42 AM  
Blogger Stacy Cross said...

More pics please!!!

January 27, 2008 at 4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home